Kaworu Nagisa (17thangel@tokyo-3.com)
Sat, 25 Sep 1999 13:15:25 -0400

>uh-oh. Chris...the people here in general are ignorant of such things,
>unless there is a big red label on the tape copies about this...they will
>most probably just play it str8 away, with a badly rcorded but actually
>faithful dub on top of it.

 Don't worry, the song in the commercial sounds kinda
 english to me. Most probably, it's the American
 release they're gonna show here. They might not
 even dub it, since it is in primetime. They'll
 pair it w/ Dragonball which was locally dubbed
 in a funny english. Besides, it will save them
 time and money, right?

Kaworu Nagisa (aka Veilchen)