Sat, 25 Sep 1999 12:54:33 -0400

Der UberHanyok wrote:

> > umph. i live on the other half of the world. :P
>
> ah well. I'm sure I'm not the only Gundam Nut in the DC area.

    Nope, not at all, I live in Arlington. If I can ever get off my proverbial
but, I've
    been meaning to get a 0084 Mekton game going. If that fails, I could always
go
    back to my heavily modified Palladium Robotech game. Interested?

    I also have a decent amount of models, books and videos.

    There's at least two other Gundam/Robotech fans that I know of in the area
as
    well.

    Oh and BTW, as for anime stores in the area, here's the basic low-down.
    Pandora's in College Park, MD is probably the best. Lots of videos for
rental at
    least. Decent model stock too. Next is Creature Zone in Rockville. They've
got a
    better model selection (last weekend they had the new Zaku III kit, Gyann
kit,
    MG Dom, Turn A). Not quite as good video selection though. Around where I
    live there's Anime Pavillion. Well nowadays they suck in both the above
    categories. They've never had videos for rent and since their reorientation
on
    attending cons, their in-store model selection is now near non-existant.
They do
    have a pretty good selection of artbooks though. There's also a place called

    Anime FX in Springfield, but that's a bit far for you. Besides they near
double the
    reasonable prices for models and they stopped renting fansubs.

    Neil