Der UberHanyok (mhanyo1@umbc.edu)
Sat, 25 Sep 1999 12:58:56 -0400

okay guys, I watched 0080 last night and had to watch the scene twice to
make sure I wasn't seeing things... There's a gelgoog marine in 0080, I'm
sure of it. You don't see very much of it, but I'm positive that there's one
in there.

Now, if I remember correctly, about the time that 0080 takes place, White
Base is leaving Side 6, and Char still has his gelgoog "prototype" that
they're testing. What gives? did I miss something?

Matt "pointless babble" Hanyok
http://deruberhanyok.freeservers.com/
"Amazing. You spoke all that but didn't actually say anything."