Der UberHanyok (mhanyo1@umbc.edu)
Sat, 25 Sep 1999 12:27:51 -0400

> umph. i live on the other half of the world. :P

ah well. I'm sure I'm not the only Gundam Nut in the DC area.

> i'm in the philippines, with richie and vielchen and a
> few other lurking filipinos...
> i'm glad our stations have enough sense to air anime,
> heheh. despite the colonial mentality towards
> america, there are a lot of anime on philippine tv.
> gundam only came aroung recently. i think patlabor
> was aired too...no?
>
> -garrick

lucky guys. I've been meaning to go out and pick up some patlabor tapes, but
haven't had the time or money to do so. If only they aired this stuff on TV
here. sigh.

Matt "pointless babble" Hanyok
http://deruberhanyok.freeservers.com/
"Amazing. You spoke all that but didn't actually say anything."