Lim Jyue (lim_jyue@pacific.net.sg)
Sat, 25 Sep 1999 23:55:36 +0800

At 13:16 09/24/1999 -0400, you wrote:
>Actually, I have a similar story that's happened many times. Whenever I try
>to explain Gundam to someone, they think it's just another "giant robot"
>show, so I sit 'em down and make 'em watch the first two episodes of Gundam
>0080.

        Which leads me to a question: In your opinion, which UC series is
the best for introducing Gundam to a non-Gundam fan?

        IMO, I'll say either 0080 or 0083, since the OYW, Z and ZZ are all a
bit too long for introduction play, and CCA requires the viewer to at least
know a bit of history.. =) I'll go with 0080, which has a nice,
uncomplicated story, rather than 0083, which has some... plot holes you can
walk a Dom through. =)