Der UberHanyok (mhanyo1@umbc.edu)
Sat, 25 Sep 1999 10:25:15 -0400

> > am interested in seeing ILM's Frankenstein and the
> > Final Fantasy as well.

I think Final Fantasy will be a big turning point in computer animation. At
least, in terms of detail. Plus I'm a fan of the series so I'm looking
forward to it.

> The CGs in "The 08th MS Team" OVA (episode 6, when the
> '08 Team' rehearsing the steps to capture Apsaras I)

I'll have to remember that next year when it comes out in the US. ;-)

> Can't wait to watch "G-Saviour"!! ^_^

indeed. what happened to that anyways? shown in japan already? it was a live
action / CG movie, wasn't it? or was it the all CG series? I'm gettin
confused.

Matt "pointless babble" Hanyok
http://deruberhanyok.freeservers.com/
"Amazing. You spoke all that but didn't actually say anything."