Der UberHanyok (mhanyo1@umbc.edu)
Sat, 25 Sep 1999 10:21:19 -0400

> Has anyone got a chance to play this game? The look and feel easily
> beats Bandai's Zeta Gundam and CCA games.
>
> Eddie

I've played it... it's pretty decent, but very repetitive. I'm still waiting
for a gundam game similar in gameplay to omega boost (RFTA was a step in the
right direction.) Consequently, I've never played any of the other gundam
games (except for endless battle, but that's a fighting game so it doesn't
count), but I heard zeta was the best of the action titles.

Matt "pointless babble" Hanyok
http://deruberhanyok.freeservers.com/
"Amazing. You spoke all that but didn't actually say anything."