Diglettdig@aol.com
Fri, 24 Sep 1999 23:21:05 EDT

In a message dated 9/24/99 11:09:45 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
megaman@infinet.com writes:

<< Well, One thing I think I can say is that a lot of the 'good' American
 cartoons are animated by Tokyo Movie Shugenju (pardon my spelling) or TMS.
 Adventures of Galaxy Rangers, Bionix Six, most recent Spider-Man run, early
 Batman eps were all animated in Japan, but written in America. It has been
 clear to me for 13 years that the animation capital of the world is in
 Japan. >>

but hey, anime is still the best ^_^
Recca (or bob, whichever you like)