Annubius@aol.com
Fri, 24 Sep 1999 19:18:03 EDT

<< I vaguely remember "Ronin Warriors" as having extremely good animation. And
 I like the animation in the Batman/Superman series too. Like I said before,
 I think CGI only really works well as special effects - it doesn't work
 right with cartoons as the ONLY method of art. (A few movies, as previously
 noted, have done the cartoon/CG mix pretty well.) Someone will prove me
 wrong one day, I'm sure, but until that day I'll stick to actual animation.

hey there is alos taht batman beyond series which isnt too bad the animation
for that is decent.