Hillsy1@aol.com
Fri, 24 Sep 1999 18:40:49 EDT

In a message dated 9/23/99 5:29:32 PM Central Daylight Time, mhanyo1@umbc.edu
writes:

<< > 'course, if this somehow gets the classic valkyries
> back into production, i'll be happy. :P

 Hear hear! That would be the only good thing to come of something like this,
 but that's also only if they aren't crap-ass toys, but rather, some
 high-quality ones. I'd gladly pay more for one that wouldn't break. >>

Watch for new Valks late this year/early next year. Toycom, the company that
brought over the diecast Yamato toy this year, is producing dieccast/plastic
transforming valks from Mac+, and they have the rights to all the series.
They have alluded that if the initial run of Mac+ toys sells well, they will
produce Valks from the original series. I can''t wait.

Chris H