Der UberHanyok (mhanyo1@umbc.edu)
Fri, 24 Sep 1999 16:22:51 -0400

I was just thinking about these new titles slated for release. 08th MS team,
good! I love the one year war stuff, so of course I'm gonna get this one
when it comes out.

I'm also looking forward to Gundamwing and Endless waltz (on a side note,
why is it "new mobile report" gundam w?), but I think that's because I've
been playing a bit too much endless battle.

And about these games coming out... I think, with the release of more gundam
stuff in the US, Gundam: Rise From The Ashes on DC could be a HUGE seller,
especially since everyone is saying its a great game. (Which brings me to
another question... when are we gonna get a Virtual-On style gundam game,
complete with funky controller? and Yeh, I'm looking forward to VO2!)

Finally, a question: What happened to Gundam F91? I remember back in March
or April someone has said Bandai (or somebody) was showing a subtitled
version of it which was rumored to be for US release - any word on that, or
did they decide to hold off on it for now? Maybe bring Zeta and CCA out
beforehand?

Matt "pointless babble" Hanyok
http://deruberhanyok.freeservers.com/
"Amazing. You spoke all that but didn't actually say anything."