Su, Rodrick (rsu@tigana.com)
Fri, 24 Sep 1999 12:45:50 -0700

I like the mecha designs of Crossbone Gundam, but the character design isn't
up to par. I mean, you got these wonderfully swiss army knife like
Crossbone Gundam piloting by badly designed characters (I really like the
character design of F91, so Crossbone's character
design is really disappointing).