Der UberHanyok (mhanyo1@umbc.edu)
Fri, 24 Sep 1999 14:21:36 -0400

> In other words...heavy duty lamination?

yeah. extremely heavy duty. I've never seen a plastic-based substance on a
model that wouldn't bond with this glue, which is why I shelved the kit and
worked on some of the others I have for now. When I go back to it, I'm going
in full frontal attack - sandpaper, butterfly knife (scrapes the coating off
really well!), and some seriously powerful krazy glue, if I must.

Matt "pointless babble" Hanyok
http://deruberhanyok.freeservers.com/
"Amazing. You spoke all that but didn't actually say anything."