Der UberHanyok (mhanyo1@umbc.edu)
Fri, 24 Sep 1999 14:19:55 -0400

> Well, I have the Perfect Variable kit for the YF-19, YF-21, VF-4G, and
> VF-5000B, and I have to say that if you can ever finish the YF-19, you
will
> have the model you wanted but didn't get with the toys and injection kits.
> But this kit is a pain in the @$$ for anyone with little to no GK building
> experience. I had decided to start with "cheap" free pose resins (cheap in
> only that they cost as much as MG kits), then "cheap" full action resin
> (twice the cost of a MG kit), before I'd even start on the Perfect
Variables
> (in which you can buy 5 to 6 MG kits for each one).
>
> But, oh my god, are these kits awesome when completed.
>
> SJ

that's exactly what I thought when I tried to order one a long, long time
ago. HLJ never did get one in stock, so I resigned myself to hoping for a
toy. Next best thing, you know? Turns out my hoping actually counted for
something. ;-) And it'll save me cash, and the frustration that would be
unavoidable in attempting to put the little thing together. No, I think two
weeks per model is enough for me, and I've only spent that much time on TWO
kits - My unit 1fb and unit 2. They came out looking real nice, but a garage
kit would probably kill me, at least one of that complexity.

Matt "pointless babble" Hanyok
http://deruberhanyok.freeservers.com/
"Amazing. You spoke all that but didn't actually say anything."