Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Sat, 25 Sep 1999 02:19:49 +0800

>>Yup. Instant Grand mal seizures.
>Actually, the American release of Pokemon had the flashes that were causing
>the seizures changed so that they were no longer three per second. There
>have been no reports of the phenomona being repeated here. I think that the
>Phillipines will probably do the same thing.

uh-oh. Chris...the people here in general are ignorant of such things,
unless there is a big red label on the tape copies about this...they will
most probably just play it str8 away, with a badly rcorded but actually
faithful dub on top of it.

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter