Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Sat, 25 Sep 1999 01:54:10 +0800

> There is one really notable cartoon though... "Mummies
> Alive". It has a surprisingly "animesque" touch to it,
> and the action is better than Mortal Kombat or Street Fighter
(American). Not bad... if only more cartoons
> are like that. Oh, and yeah... I hate CGI TV series :)
>Kaworu Nagisa (aka Veilchen)

Actually, what I found most anime-like was Centurions. POWER EXTREME!!!
complete with costumes, power armor, a base up in the sky (that was a
ripoff from the thunderbirds), and a nasty enemy with a strange
daughter...lovely...

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter