Kaworu Nagisa (17thangel@tokyo-3.com)
Fri, 24 Sep 1999 13:30:20 -0400

> If you ask me, it's all good. Just keep me away from that Gundam X. Arrrrgh!

 Why? What's up w/ X? Well, I don't think I like the
 Gundams from X that much, but I see there's quite a
 lot more to be hated about it. So, what's it then?

>> Well... oh, btw, what does "Bakunetsu" mean? (As in;
>> "Ore no kono te ga makkani moeru! Shouri yo tsukameto
>> todoroki sakebu! Ikuzo! BAKUNETSU! Goddo Finga-!!!")
>
> Literally, it's "explosive heat".

 Wow! Thanks! ^^ By the way, if I'm gonna write a fic
 w/ Domon & the G Gundam in it, which do you think is
 better to use, the original Japanese or the english translation of his famous attack phrase?

Kaworu Nagisa (aka Veilchen)