Chaos025@aol.com
Fri, 24 Sep 1999 13:16:35 EDT

In a message dated 9/24/99 8:27:00 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
kapshiaw@yahoo.com writes:

> overall, i think the macross 7 toys are much better.
>
> -garrick

Well, I have the Perfect Variable kit for the YF-19, YF-21, VF-4G, and
VF-5000B, and I have to say that if you can ever finish the YF-19, you will
have the model you wanted but didn't get with the toys and injection kits.
But this kit is a pain in the @$$ for anyone with little to no GK building
experience. I had decided to start with "cheap" free pose resins (cheap in
only that they cost as much as MG kits), then "cheap" full action resin
(twice the cost of a MG kit), before I'd even start on the Perfect Variables
(in which you can buy 5 to 6 MG kits for each one).

But, oh my god, are these kits awesome when completed.

SJ