Mark Simmons (scorpio@best.com)
Fri, 24 Sep 1999 10:02:43 -0700

Rodrick Su ponders,

>Much has been mentioned about how the California Base in OYW manuefactored
>Dom, Gog, Aguy, Zugock, etc. But which base is the California Base? My
>guess would be Vandenberg AFB in Santa Barbara. My guess is based on the
>fact that Vandenberg is the USAF's primary base for space based operation
>such as launching of satellite and future space developement.

  Yeah, that's a good candidate. My latest wild guess was the China Lake
complex, which is a) big, b) an amalgation of various air forces bases,
weapons development centers, and testing grounds, and c) in the desert,
which is where all the MSV illos indicated that Zeon ground mobile suits
were tested.

  Any other ideas?

-- Mark