Vince Leon (vleon@u.arizona.edu)
Fri, 24 Sep 1999 09:20:11 -0700

Is this the same Omega Gundam that was shown in the "Gundam Wars" model
book? If I remember right, it has four pylon extensions that come out of
its back and it can carry hydrogen bombs.

I have it but I can't read japanese. If someone wants to translate it I
can scan it.

Vince Leon
vleon@u.arizona.edu

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Kuettner [SMTP:mkuett@hotmail.com]
Subject: [gundam] Omega Gundam

Hey gang...
Anyone ever heard of Omega Gundam? I was flipping through a Hobby
Japan from a few years back,and one of the review columns had the book
Omega Gundam in it. The cover showed a Katoki-ish "Omega Gundam Ver.
Ex."...it looks to be a fan-creation, but it's interesting to see that
it got coverage in HJ...

Mark Kai