garrick lee (kapshiaw@yahoo.com)
Fri, 24 Sep 1999 09:19:08 -0700 (PDT)

ah thanks for the wrap! (NOW i'm able to piece
together what i read from the archives. kinda hard to
skip around in the archives :P)

with all this big-bang gundam...they have no intention
of giving more attention to the f91 era? if the f91
movie was a reworked tv series...

i'd love to see those sf91 mechs in action. f91
didn't have enough action (for me). besides
which...in watching the movie, i spent half the time
catching up on what happened. wierd movie. don't
know what to make of it. hate the ending though...one
of the cheesiest i've seen by far...

-garrick