Kaworu Nagisa (17thangel@tokyo-3.com)
Fri, 24 Sep 1999 11:52:32 -0400

>> Ha ha ha ha ha! No wonder it lost so easily in the
>> finals ^^;
>
> That's where the cheaters get their comeuppance. :-)

 Right! ^^;

> Right. As I noted, in the tournament round, you no longer get
>disqualified if your Gundam is decapitated or destroyed; everybody fights
>everybody else, or almost so, and the contestants for the final round are
>selected based on their overall score. Thus, Domon eventually battles and
>defeats each of his friends, but they all did so well in the tournament
>that they're eligible for the Battle Royal. And everybody gets a chance
>to destroy the hapless Nether Gundam.

 Oh... I see... one thing that puzzles me though is how
 come people from the G Gundam world think that the
 Gundam Rose is such a beautiful piece of art? I think
 that among the main protagonist Gundams, it is the
 worst-looking next to the Maxter.

>> Hmm... just a thought here; how come I see a Gundam
>> that looks like either the RX-78-2 or the V Gundam
>> in Stoker's narration earlier in the series?
>
> I might have missed that, but you get a whole bunch of Gundam cameos in
>the last two episodes - including the Wing Gundam, in sort of a sneak
>preview of the next series!

 Well, can't wait to see that ^^ But you know, I kinda
 liked G Gundam better than Gundam Wing. GW kinda bores
 me. I like the Wufei episodes though... especially the
 first one, it was so funny ^^

>> Umm... wasn't he already using the "God Finger" at that
>> time? And what about the "Tenkyouken"?
>
> Yes, but "Shining Finger" sounded better for my purposes. :-)

 Well... oh, btw, what does "Bakunetsu" mean? (As in;
 "Ore no kono te ga makkani moeru! Shouri yo tsukameto
 todoroki sakebu! Ikuzo! BAKUNETSU! Goddo Finga-!!!")

Kaworu Nagisa (aka Veilchen)