Der UberHanyok (mhanyo1@umbc.edu)
Fri, 24 Sep 1999 08:49:11 -0400

> what's a good way to strip all that chrome stuff, anyway?

Due to a series of slight mistakes while building my VF-19 special (the
shiny one), I learned that testor's model glue (the liquid stuff that you
apply with the brush) eats that stuff right off the kit. Fortunately it was
only a small portion.

Dunno if bandai is still using that chrome, however... I have a pair of the
Mospeada "Iron" kits and that stuff just repels the glue - I have to use
sandpaper to get the chrome off so I can glue the parts.

Matt "pointless babble" Hanyok
http://deruberhanyok.freeservers.com/
"Amazing. You spoke all that but didn't actually say anything."