Der UberHanyok (mhanyo1@umbc.edu)
Fri, 24 Sep 1999 08:42:40 -0400

> Hmm, no clue, all the good Macross 7/Plus kits, ie the YF/VF-19, etc,
are way
> too expensive for me to ever consider. The 1/100 regular kits, the
VF-11 and
> VF-17 were okay, pretty basic. VF-11 doesnt even try to give you
> smaller), a 1/100 scale Macross model is generally the same size as a
1/144
> Gundam model (and still a little bit smaller). Therefore avoid the
1/144
> Macross
> models as they're pretty cheap and small. The 1/72s are the best, too
bad they

> never made an affordable Strike Valk in that scale...
>
> Neil

I made a mistake in the last message. it's the 1/144s that come with two
kits. The 1/100s are the ones that "transform" but not all that well. The
only 1/72 kits I have are the old VF-1s from Macross.... I think the
Legioss's are done in a 1/48 scale or something.

Matt "pointless babble" Hanyok
http://deruberhanyok.freeservers.com/
"Amazing. You spoke all that but didn't actually say anything."