Der UberHanyok (mhanyo1@umbc.edu)
Fri, 24 Sep 1999 08:40:27 -0400

> What about the Bandai Macross 7 models? how are the qualities on them? do
you
> need to swap anything to transform? One guy I know is trying to sell a
> unbuilt VF19 to me....

they're nice to look at but the 19s need to swap the main torso to go
between gerwalk and battroid mode. It's pretty sad, too, because I have one
of the Macross 7 VF-19 toy, and a simple tweak on the model would eliminate
the need for part swapping. Unfortunately, it's not doable because of the
way the kit was designed.

But be careful which scale you get. The 1/100 Macross 7 models don't even
try to transform, they're just two kits in one box - fighter and battroid.

Matt "pointless babble" Hanyok
http://deruberhanyok.freeservers.com/
"Amazing. You spoke all that but didn't actually say anything."