BlazeEagle@aol.com
Fri, 24 Sep 1999 03:50:13 EDT

In a message dated 9/24/99 3:42:28 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
kurenaijiku@tech-base.com writes:

> CG stands for computer graphics. CGI stands for computer graphic image.
> Being grammatically and "politically" correct, I suggest using CG.

MainFrame, the company that did ReBoot, Beast Wars, War Planets, and now
Beast Machines calls their shows CGI animated television programming.
(http://www.mainframe.ca/ABOUTUS/index.html) I'll stick to CGI. I don't
really care if its not "politically" incorrect. MainFrame calls their shows
CGI, so I'll stick with CGI. I've never heard CG used for shows like Beast
Wars and Voltron before. I'll use CGI and you can use CG, lets agree to
disagree and leave it at that.

Aaron