KurenaiJiku (kurenaijiku@tech-base.com)
Fri, 24 Sep 1999 00:35:46 -0700

Sentinels was cancelled due to the conflicts between the toy manufacturer
and animation production company. Mattel (I think that's the toy company)
used most of the Sentinels budget for the toys...and then the animators
didn't have much left to produce anymore episodes than 3 to 4. That's why
you would still see the seldom Sentinels toy like the Shocktrooper or such,
but not the show.

KurenaiJiku