Otro que Muerde el Polvo (ajimenez@lared.net.pe)
Thu, 23 Sep 1999 21:11:26 -0500

Greetings

Could anybody please advise me about the quality of Kodansha BomBom Comics
Mobile Suit Gundam F91 and Mobile Suit Gundam 0080? Are they faithful
adaptations only or do they include additional info/material?

Both are being published in Spain, but I ask before buying because The
Gundam Project states: "Kodansha's Comic BomBom anthology has traditionally
published comic adaptations of each Gundam series as it airs, with the
occasional original Gundam story in between. These comics are of mixed
quality, ranging from high-quality original stories to dumbed-down kiddie
versions".

Thank you

Alvaro Jimenez / U.C. Anime / <ajimenez@lared.net.pe>