Der UberHanyok (mhanyo1@umbc.edu)
Thu, 23 Sep 1999 22:26:13 -0400

> I don't care too much for CGI humans, can't imangine an all CGI true UC
> Gundam series. Machines look good as CGI, even Gundams would if done
right,
> but I don't care too much for CGI humans.

yeh. I think that's part of the problem. Realistic CGI for people is pretty
far off. At least, it is unless you're squaresoft and have 4 years and 100
million bucks to burn.

> At least we get Macross Plus Valkyries from ToyCom, Wahoo! :)
>
> Aaron

Dude, I was TOTALLY UNAWARE of these before you mentioned them. My curiosity
was picqued, I did a web search, and I must thank you a thousand times over
for bringing these things to my attention. I love macross toys. It's why I
keep buying these models and attempting to assemble them. (Hey! You ever put
together one o those 1/72 bandai VF-1 kits? it ain't fun, that's for sure!)

Many, many thanks.

Matt "defender of rubber chickens everywhere" Hanyok
http://deruberhanyok.freeservers.com/
"I've yet to understand this concept of 'stupid people' which seem to exist
everywhere in society, who already outnumber the smart people, who control
most major portions of the world, are in positions of extreme power and are
breeding at an alarming rate. Honestly, it frightens the willies out of me."