Der UberHanyok (mhanyo1@umbc.edu)
Thu, 23 Sep 1999 22:11:45 -0400

> I haven't seen it yet but, just from the trailer, anything that does not
> deform due to changing pose or camera move was cg. The robot, definitely.
> Once I see the movie I'll know more. If you saw "Prince of Egypt" you
> would have noticed the same thing from some of Dreamwork's 3D models of
> the city and such.
>
> Alfred.

from what I saw in previews, the robot looked to be the animation/CG mixture
used in "futurama" - but on a much better scale.

Matt "defender of rubber chickens everywhere" Hanyok
http://deruberhanyok.freeservers.com/
"I've yet to understand this concept of 'stupid people' which seem to exist
everywhere in society, who already outnumber the smart people, who control
most major portions of the world, are in positions of extreme power and are
breeding at an alarming rate. Honestly, it frightens the willies out of me."