Thu, 23 Sep 1999 21:45:32 -0400

> << But it would be nice if they finally went and did the Sentenels series.
> ^_^
> Especially if they got teh original actors back for the run. >>
>
> Sure would, but I think we're both dreaming ^_^
> It would be great if it where.

    I'm sorry, but as a longstanding Robotech fan, I'm actually somewhat glad
    Sentinels didnt get any farther. It was already going very hokey very fast
(the
    intrepid five taking on the Invid horde!) and the plot would have ended up

    messing up the original series timeline. Good potential, but Macek was
going to
    screw it up, which makes me a little more than cautious about R3000. Hey,
ever
    hear about his ideas for the 'other' sequel, Robotech: Odyssey? Rem and
Minmei
    were going to be Zor's parents - a mobius loop.

    Neil