BlazeEagle@aol.com
Thu, 23 Sep 1999 21:02:26 EDT

In a message dated 9/23/99 8:43:15 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
fwiffo@mail.utexas.edu writes:

> I don't know if I agree with you here, for example, this summer's Iron
> Giant did an excellent job of blending CG and animation and still having it
> look like animation. Obviously a fully CG show would have a much harder
> time accomplishing this, especially if everyone has preformed conceptions
> from the original animated series, but as a proof of concept I think that
> the movie worked pretty well.

I forgot about Iron Giant, I didn't know Iron Giant had CGI in it, nor did I
notice it when I saw Iron Giant. CGI works perfect when its done that way.
Could you give me an example of where CGI is used in Iron Giant? I don't
doubt you, just didn't notice that CGI was used.

Aaron