Der UberHanyok (mhanyo1@umbc.edu)
Thu, 23 Sep 1999 20:52:00 -0400

heya guys, I've got a question here. I can't understand very much of the
manuals that come with these MG kits (well, not yet at least), but I'm
wondering about how the Gundams and the like actually move. My rudimentary
knowledge of mig things puts word like "pneumatic" "hydraulic" "gyro" and
similar terms into my head, but I'm not quite sure what they all mean. Do
they ever actually go into the mechanics of these things? (I hope you guys
understand what I'm asking... I've been up all day on very little sleep so I
feel I phrased this rather... poorly.)

Matt "defender of rubber chickens everywhere" Hanyok
http://deruberhanyok.freeservers.com/
"I've yet to understand this concept of 'stupid people' which seem to exist
everywhere in society, who already outnumber the smart people, who control
most major portions of the world, are in positions of extreme power and are
breeding at an alarming rate. Honestly, it frightens the willies out of me."