BlazeEagle@aol.com
Thu, 23 Sep 1999 19:38:53 EDT

In a message dated 9/23/99 10:54:50 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
kapshiaw@yahoo.com writes:

<< i find the new wave of voltron toys to be pathetic.
 heck, i still have my old die-cast-damn-that's-heavy
 voltron toy. and they weren't sold separately. >>

Yes, I agree. The new voltron toys are very cheap. Started to buy them, until
I looked at them in the box and was shocked at how cheap they looked, even
compared to some other US toys. The new CGI Voltron show could be better, but
its okay. Besides the original wasn't as good as something like Gundam anyway.

Aaron