Chris Beilby (cbeilby@hotmail.com)
Thu, 23 Sep 1999 18:22:33 GMT

Ok, guys. I am not going to say it again. GUNDAM MUSH IS NOT YET OPEN!
Sorry for yelling, but I couldn't think of any other way to do this.

I am going to disable the application form on the website as soon as I can
this afternoon. The form was posted for one reason and one reason only. To
test it. I didn't expect to get the applications. Please, do not send any
more...

--
Christopher Beilby
Gundam_Wiz of Gundam MUSH (Currently in coding stages)