garrick lee (kapshiaw@yahoo.com)
Thu, 23 Sep 1999 08:34:05 -0700 (PDT)

> > Well since it is going to be all CGI we can pretty
> much forget any
> previous
> > human drawn animated series as being involved.
> >

> But it would be nice if they finally went and did
> the Sentenels series. ^_^
> Especially if they got teh original actors back for
> the run.

the sentinels...

they have to keep the original theme song. :) a
little remix would be nice.

but they'd need to rework a lot of the costumes and
attire. they don't look the least bit military-like
but more superhero-skin-tight-with-cape. gah!

i much prefer lisa's original hairdo, and max's long
blue locks.

-garrick