garrick lee (kapshiaw@yahoo.com)
Thu, 23 Sep 1999 07:31:08 -0700 (PDT)

ooooooh...fudge.

i have to put in with matt. i'm not eager to see
another series, no matter how big a fan i am of
robotech. if it turns out to be like beastwars, i'm
gonna throw a tantrum.

besides, if i recall, the entire robotech saga was
wrapped up completely in the books. or did they
somehow manage to weasel out another saga from "end of
the circle"? i think they're just riding in on the
name of "robotech" (good or bad).

if it's got new mechs and new casts...what's it got to
do with robotech? or are they going to cram another
three shows together? if they are, i'll bet maybe
macross plus, 2, or 7 will figure greatly in it.

'course, if this somehow gets the classic valkyries
back into production, i'll be happy. :P

and that robotech perfect collection. anyone know
where i can get one? if it's still in print? (i'm
specifically enchanted by a particular background
music...it's always the piece that's played when
they're all charging out to battle. haven't found a
midi or wav file of it :( it's not the cheery rick
hunter theme. it's kind of adrenalizing...eh...anyone
know what i'm talking about?)

-garrick