James Boren (jboren@earthlink.net)
Wed, 22 Sep 1999 23:18:35 -0700

>> >do we ever actually SEE this 5-ship kill? I think it'd be some damn nice
>> >animation.
>>
>> Sorta kinda.
>>
>> In the "extra" that accompanies 08th MS Team #8, we get to see Char
>perform
>> the springboard maneuver, but only that one ship is shown.
>>
>> But it blowed up REAL good...!
>>
>> -Z-

There is another "sorta kinda" 5 ship kill animation. In the recent SD
Gundam G Generation Zero game there is a CG cut scene of Char doing the
ship jumping thing. Very cool, of course it is in SD mode. BTW, some of the
animations in that game are really breathtaking. RX-78 vs. Ziong I think is
my fave.

-James