Der UberHanyok (mhanyo1@umbc.edu)
Wed, 22 Sep 1999 23:37:08 -0400

> >do we ever actually SEE this 5-ship kill? I think it'd be some damn nice
> >animation.
>
> Sorta kinda.
>
> In the "extra" that accompanies 08th MS Team #8, we get to see Char
perform
> the springboard maneuver, but only that one ship is shown.
>
> But it blowed up REAL good...!
>
> -Z-

excellent! now it's just a matter of waiting until animevillage releases
08th MS team... but I will have my models to occupy my time until then.

Matt "defender of rubber chickens everywhere" Hanyok
http://deruberhanyok.freeservers.com/
"I've yet to understand this concept of 'stupid people' which seem to exist
everywhere in society, who already outnumber the smart people, who control
most major portions of the world, are in positions of extreme power and are
breeding at an alarming rate. Honestly, it frightens the willies out of me."