MS06ZAK@aol.com
Wed, 22 Sep 1999 23:22:59 EDT

Flipping through a recent issue of Toyfare today I found some news. First
off they confirmed that Gundam models and toys will be available soon in test
markets areas throughout the USA. And they also mentioned that the powers
that be will be creating a new Robotech show due to premier in Fall 2000. I
don't know much about the show other then the fact that it will be all CGI
like Voltron, WAR Planets, etc. I don't know how it will fit into a
timeline, but then again they managed to cram three unrelated shows together
so anything is possible. My fear is that it will just be a half hour
commercial for toys and not a good show. My other possible fear would be if
they decided to introduce Gundam models to America by making a new CGI Gundam
show. That could royally suck if done wrong.

Jason