Der UberHanyok (mhanyo1@umbc.edu)
Wed, 22 Sep 1999 21:41:50 -0400

> Not at all beyond the realm of possibility... After all, there are still
> some out there who know the truth about the Stardust Incident.

This "truth" you refer to - I will assume you mean the theft of Unit 2?
(Theft, yah right, he just kinda waltzed in and took it for a LONG test
drive.)

Matt "defender of rubber chickens everywhere" Hanyok
http://deruberhanyok.freeservers.com/
"I've yet to understand this concept of 'stupid people' which seem to exist
everywhere in society, who already outnumber the smart people, who control
most major portions of the world, are in positions of extreme power and are
breeding at an alarming rate. Honestly, it frightens the willies out of me."