Der UberHanyok (mhanyo1@umbc.edu)
Wed, 22 Sep 1999 15:07:17 -0400

> << That certainly covers the cost of the voice actors, eh? >>
> Well they certainly weren't the most expensive actors in town I'm sure.

heh, subtitles all the way, dude.

Matt "defender of rubber chickens everywhere" Hanyok
http://deruberhanyok.freeservers.com/
"I've yet to understand this concept of 'stupid people' which seem to exist
everywhere in society, who already outnumber the smart people, who control
most major portions of the world, are in positions of extreme power and are
breeding at an alarming rate. Honestly, it frightens the willies out of me."