Der UberHanyok (mhanyo1@umbc.edu)
Wed, 22 Sep 1999 13:31:30 -0400

> The omake ("extra") at the end of one of the 08th MS Team volumes credits
> this, along with Char's tactic of springboarding from one target to
another
> using the recoil of the legs, as the basis for his 5-ship score.
>
> -Z-

do we ever actually SEE this 5-ship kill? I think it'd be some damn nice
animation.

Matt "defender of rubber chickens everywhere" Hanyok
http://deruberhanyok.freeservers.com/
"I've yet to understand this concept of 'stupid people' which seem to exist
everywhere in society, who already outnumber the smart people, who control
most major portions of the world, are in positions of extreme power and are
breeding at an alarming rate. Honestly, it frightens the willies out of me."