Chris Beilby (cbeilby@hotmail.com)
Wed, 22 Sep 1999 15:47:23 GMT

>From: Richie Ramos <gaijin@i-manila.com.ph>
>To: gundam@aeug.org
>Subject: Re: [gundam] [Gundam] Website Feedback Wanted.
>Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 23:46:11 +0800
>

>hey chris...i applied for the mush...what's the next step...

Well, first thing Richie, is to be patient until we finish coding. Besides,
you didn't need to apply. All existing characters will be ported to the
game (I still have all the PBEM stuff on file.)

>btw, I like the
>way you inserted some AC stuff in. veryb interesting.

AC stuff? Where? I did everything strictly AD/UC.

--
Christopher Beilby
Gundam_Wiz of Gundam MUSH (Currently in coding stages)