Der UberHanyok (mhanyo1@umbc.edu)
Wed, 22 Sep 1999 11:26:02 -0400

> Just for the sake of argument... which 0083 and Zeta bad guys would you
> propose they make? The Gerbera Tetra gets only a smidgen more screen time
> than the naked GP03S, which is to say virtually none, and it makes even

heh, a gelgoog marine would be nice, or a Dom II / Dom Tropen. I've never
seen Zeta, tho, so I don't have an opinion either way on that one.

> *Yes, the same is true of the GM Custom versus the regular GM - thanks
> to Okawara's poor MG Gundam design, it can't be adapted into any familiar
> GM. But at least there's the Alex to provide a bridge.

thank god for that Alex kit. I honestly never thought I'd see one happen,
but hey, if it gets me more GMs, then more power to 'em.

> The Kaempfer, on the other hand, made a great impression on screen;
> it's not too huge; it has lots of cool weapons; it's very distinctive;
> and it's just plain cool. The only problems I can see are that all the
> weapons would make for a pricey kit, and 0080 apparently isn't very
> popular in Japan. But hey, they made the Alex...!

Yeah, Kaempfer MG kit would be seriously cool, plus it'd be a great
compliment to the Alex kit. Who knows, maybe they'll do one. It'd be nice,
that's for sure. (And hey, since we're on the topic of 0080, let's talk GM
snipers....)

Matt "defender of rubber chickens everywhere" Hanyok
http://deruberhanyok.freeservers.com/
"I've yet to understand this concept of 'stupid people' which seem to exist
everywhere in society, who already outnumber the smart people, who control
most major portions of the world, are in positions of extreme power and are
breeding at an alarming rate. Honestly, it frightens the willies out of me."