Der UberHanyok (mhanyo1@umbc.edu)
Wed, 22 Sep 1999 11:22:08 -0400

> You're welcome. Just don't forget HLJ ships via UPS, so make your order
> big enough to justify the pricy shipping charges.

always. I usuallu don't order unless it comes to around 10,000 yen, but
sometimes I place the orders in different phases. For example, MG and non-MG
kits. I really don't mind the shipping costs tho... it all gets paid off at
the end of the month anyways. Well, it does in theory...

> Well... they've released the MG Zeta as the 3rd design from the MG line.
> 2 years later, still no enemy suits from Zeta. The GP series of MG kits
> has been around for more than a year now, still no MG kits from 0083 Zeon
> suits.

I've never seen Zeta, but there are a couple 0080/0083 designs I wouldn't
mind seeing as MG kits.

Matt "defender of rubber chickens everywhere" Hanyok
http://deruberhanyok.freeservers.com/
"I've yet to understand this concept of 'stupid people' which seem to exist
everywhere in society, who already outnumber the smart people, who control
most major portions of the world, are in positions of extreme power and are
breeding at an alarming rate. Honestly, it frightens the willies out of me."