Der UberHanyok (mhanyo1@umbc.edu)
Wed, 22 Sep 1999 11:19:28 -0400

> Mind you, that's the Dub. I think that the sub is 4, 3, 3, 3.

indeed. I have the subs, I was just curious when I saw that at the video
store.

Matt "defender of rubber chickens everywhere" Hanyok
http://deruberhanyok.freeservers.com/
"I've yet to understand this concept of 'stupid people' which seem to exist
everywhere in society, who already outnumber the smart people, who control
most major portions of the world, are in positions of extreme power and are
breeding at an alarming rate. Honestly, it frightens the willies out of me."