Tue, 21 Sep 1999 14:37:01 +0100

In message <379e51a4.2517e7b6@aol.com>, Enigma298@aol.com writes
>In a message dated 20/09/99 05:15:53 Pacific Standard Time,
>justin@briareos.demon.co.uk writes:
>
>> Thanks for the info. I haven't done much looking so far, but I
>> guess I'll have to pop my head into my nearest toy shop (my nearest Toys
>> R Us is in Plymouth, 70+ miles!).
>
>Come to think of it, I think Toys R Us are an official outlet, but you might
>have fun finding one which they supply to.

        Knowing my luck, its the Fort William branch. ^_^ (about as far
away as you can get from where I am without while staying on the same
landmass... ) Still, I'll keep an eye out at the next con I'm at, if I
see lots of Wing kits I'll know why...

>> As to the dumping of kits - could Bandai do all us UK residents
>> a favour and dump some Gundam tapes as well? Pretty please? <bambi eyes
>> flutter>
>
>They're thinking about it, but if this happens the first one you'll see will
>more than likely be Gundam Wing - up to you whether you think this is a good
>or bad thing ;-)

        Er, no comment. ^_^ Interesting news though. Wonder if they're
planning a direct release under the AV label, or are teaming up with one
of the established UK companies...

Everyones a noble mind; | |
Believing in a sign of Zeta, | |
Beyond the hard times from now! | |