Der UberHanyok (mhanyo1@umbc.edu)
Mon, 20 Sep 1999 23:05:46 -0400

> Yeap, that's the one. MG Char's Zaku II doesn't has the cool leg verniers
> or big backpack, but it does have some unique weapons of its own.

excellent! I shall place the order shortly then. Ah, the joys of modeling...
Anyhow, thanks for all the info, Eddie.

> Bandai hasn't released any Zeon MG kits from 0080 or 0083 so you may be
> waiting for a long time until they get to those.

well, not YET. With the Alex becoming an actual MG kit I'm going to go out
on a limb and say that it's "possible" now. At least, more possible than it
was say, two months ago.

> Eh? I thought 0083 was like 3 episodes per tape? Or are they doing that
> with the dubs?

I thought it was, too. But I was in a local Suncoast video store and saw
gundam tapes which, to me at least, appeared to have only one episode per
tape on them. Anyone else seen this?

Matt "defender of rubber chickens everywhere" Hanyok
http://deruberhanyok.freeservers.com/
"I've yet to understand this concept of 'stupid people' which seem to exist
everywhere in society, who already outnumber the smart people, who control
most major portions of the world, are in positions of extreme power and are
breeding at an alarming rate. Honestly, it frightens the willies out of me."