Mon, 20 Sep 1999 19:48:38 -0400

>> In a Minovsky particle enriched environment, machines of war would have to
>> rely on visual targeting and acquisition. To this, optical arrays would be
>> needed. A BI-optical array (Gundam) should be more accurate than a
>> mono-optical array (Zaku), but a phased array (GM) should be superior.
>>
>> SJ
>
>well, that's the technical reason, but I think they did it more for the art
>purposes than anything else. The mono-eye looks kinda weird, so it fits
>pretty well with the "bad guys," but the two eyes or the visor look more
>idunno... expected... so it's on the "good guys." Tho, it does make you
>wonder: if the phased array is superior, how come all these GMs keep getting
>blown up? Doesn't that cost some serious cash?
>
>Matt

Yeah I agree with ya there.... Its just that theres like a 100 page
explanation for everything in gundam so I just thought this would be no
exception, but all in all the simplest expanation is always the most logical
besides there were so many long explanations that totally missed what the
actual question was.

-End